A few highlights:
– This was Phoebe’s first convention in Australia.
– Phoebe is still filming Bloom, and expects it to come out at the end of this year.
– She expressed her desire to do period work, though said that Bloom has some period scenes.
– She would really like to work with Reed Morano, Sofia Coppola, and Wes Anderson.
– When asked about Tomorrow When the War Began, Phoebe mentioned that she is still really good friends with Rachel Hurd-Wood and not too long ago met up with her in London.
– When asked what kind of roles Phoebe would like to portray, she said she would like to work in a film that explored a country and culture that is not very well-known to general audiences.
– Thought one of the most fun scenes to film on the Originals was the masquerade because everyone was on set, and she preferred the scenes where all the characters were together.